Until further notice there are no certificated Aura-Soma training courses available in South Africa. The Aura-Soma Academy has restructured the training system and this is yet to be offered in South Africa. At this stage any formal training or compulsory updates need to be undertaken overseas.
Level 2 Intermediate
The prerequisite for attending the Level 2 Intermediate course is completion of the Level 1 Foundation course.
The primary aim of the Level 2 Intermediate course is to make connections between the Aura-Soma Colour System and other wisdom traditions showing the value of recognising colour’s influence on consciousness. Through these connections many new perspectives become available that may enrich the sharing in the Consultation. As this course explores so many connections the following list of course contents represents the pool of subjects from which each course will be drawn. It is not expected however that all subjects will be taught in any one course. Subjects covered will accord with the needs of the class and the specialities of the Teacher. All subjects are however covered in the Course Materials.
- Symbolism of colour and further associations at all levels.
- Practise in the different levels of a Consultation.
- Colour and the trinity.
- Aura-Soma, colour and their parallel with homeopathic principles.
- Aura-Soma and the yogic view of subtle energies. Interpretation of the energy centres of the body (chakras) and subtle energy levels.
- The primary colours in relation to an understanding of basic human tendencies.
- Numerology within the Aura-Soma range. The numbers upon the Equilibrium bottles and their significance.
- An introduction to colour correspondences with the planetary energies and astrology.
- Colour combinations in relation to incarnational experiences.
- Use of gems within the Aura-Soma Colour System.
- Colour in clothing and decor. The basic concepts in relation to Aura-Soma.
- Further aspects of the energies relating to the Master bottles and Quintessences and the Aura-Soma philosophy in relation to these.
- Colour breathing.
- Synergy consultations, patterns and potentials in relationships.
The Academy Recognition
At the end of the Level 2 Intermediate course, each Student receives a further Certificate of Attendance which recognises the Student’s completion of this level of the Training.
On completion of the Level 2 Intermediate course, Students can apply for a Practising Certificate Level 2 which enables them to describe themselves as an Aura-Soma Practitioner Level 2. The Practising Certificate will be valid for two years from the date of issue whereupon it may be renewed. See the sections Renewal Process and Practising Certificates for further information.
This course requires 6 days attendance. Courses are either 6 consecutive days during the week or spread out once a week over 6 weeks.
Aura-Soma, The Prism and Rainbow device are registered trademarks of
Aura-Soma Products Ltd