Until further notice there are no certificated Aura-Soma training courses available in South Africa. The Aura-Soma Academy has restructured the training system and this is yet to be offered in South Africa. At this stage any formal training or compulsory updates need to be undertaken overseas.
Level 3 Advanced
The prerequisites to attending the Level 3 Advanced course are:
- Completion of the Level 1 Foundation and Level 2 Intermediate courses, and
- Submission of an essay of approximately 2,000 words based on the Academy’s guidelines. You may wish to note that this essay is designed to be for information rather than to be evaluated as a pass or fail, and, provided the essay makes reference to colour or Aura-Soma, the choice of subject matter is up to you.
Generally these essays are sent to the Level 2 Teacher who will respond to it sending an official letter acknowledging that your essay has been completed. Should your Level 3 Advanced course be presented by a different Teacher you must send the Level 3 Teacher (care of the course organiser if necessary) either a copy of the essay itself or a copy of the official letter acknowledging receipt of the completed essay. Either the essay or the letter must be received before enrolments can be confirmed.
The aim of the Level 3 Advanced course is threefold:
- Firstly to explore the language of colour through the sequence of the Master bottles.
- Secondly to foster further awareness of Consultation skills, observation skills and listening skills, since this course is an opportunity to prepare and support those Practitioners who wish to work more fully with the public.
- Thirdly to develop the correspondences between the Aura-Soma Colour System and the Tree of Life.
- Colour theory in relation to consciousness evolution as revealed by the unfolding sequence of the Master bottles.
- The colour combination bottles in relation to the Tree of Life and the Tarot. The Aura-Soma interface with the Tree of Life.
- An introduction to mind mapping. Consultation skills through awareness of the Practitioner, client and observer roles.
- Revision and consolidation of information from previous levels.
The Academy Recognition
At the end of the Level 3 Advanced course, each Student receives a further Certificate of Attendance which recognises the Student’s completion of this level of the Training.
Those Students already possessing a Practising Certificate Level 2 will receive a Practising Certificate Level 3 from the Academy. This certificate will supersede their existing Practising Certificate. See the sections Renewal Process and Practising Certificates for further information.
Students not yet in possession of any Practising Certificate will have the opportunity to join the system at this point.
This course requires 6 days attendance. Courses are either 6 consecutive days during the week or spread out once a week over 6 weeks.
Aura-Soma, The Prism and Rainbow device are registered trademarks of
Aura-Soma Products Ltd